The Conference is organized to commemorate the Independence hundred-year anniversary of Lithuania and other Baltic States. The interdisciplinary discourse of the specialists and academics of landscape architecture, spatial planning, urban design, geography, forestry, and art history is expected during the Conference. The official conference and its proceedings languages are Lithuanian and English. Summary or abstract of article – mandatory English language.
Topics of Conference:
- Historical retrospective of landscape architecture in the Baltic States and Europe;
- Development and contemporary trends of the garden art, the revival of historic parks;
- Green spaces meaning and its place in urban planning and design;
- Aspects of recreational architecture;
- Industrial landscapes in the Baltic States;
- Landscape urbanism – as new paradigm of city planning and design;
- Contemporary greenery and environmental management trends;
- Landscape architecture and urban design solutions at the first half of twentieth century
- Educational programmes and projects of Landscape architecture
We are waiting your research papers and scientific articles in Lithuanian, and/or English languages. You are hereby kindly invited to submit an abstract for Conference and publishing, up to 350 words, previous to 16th April 2018 by e-mail: email@example.com
The articles (Full Papers) will be reviewed and published in special Scientific Book or Scientific Journal edition. Notifications to Authors, instructions and requirements to papers also the template will be presented to Authors with the first notification of acceptance of Abstracts until 30th April 2018.
More detailed document about the Conference and important dates please find here and in website: http://lkas.lt/en
More information and contacts – by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; by telephones: +370 6 87 40812 (Vaiva); + 370 6 15 78995 (Mantas).