Conference: Contemporary landscape architecture – trends, technologies and practice. 9th edition.
20 anniversary of Landscape Architecture in Slovenia exhibition in Nova Gorica
Place Umeå Sweden
Event: Seminar on Swedish landscape Architecture. The annual seminar travels around different regions in Sweden. It highlights what is happening in that specific area and provides a meeting place for local professionals.
A Landscape for You
(Poland-Czech Rep.-Slovakia-Hungary): New Visegrad project (title not specified yet)
Seminar “IFLA Europe – 25 caring for landscape & 10 Years Union of landscape architects in Bulgaria”:
- EU regulations for Landscape architecture
- Landscape architecture in the context of New EU Strategy “Green Infrastructure”
Venue: Sofia, Bulgaria
Workshop with Chris Beardshaw (UK)
VIII International Conference: Restoration, reconstruction and development of cultural, industrial and natural landscapes. St. Petersburg.
Architectural Festival (exhibitions and conferences about architecture and landscape architecture) – Torino
Yacht & Gardens Fair AIAPP pavillon – Genova
International Book Fair AIAPP pavillion (exhibitions, meetings, reading, conferences, lectures, about landscape architecture) – Torino
Photography competition exhibition in Tolmin
The forum will concentrate on the importance of the European Landscape Convention (ELC) for national landscapes. The aim of the event is to raise awareness about the ELC and its implementation in Estonia.
The forum will contain open discussions, a field trip and presentations delivered by the ELC developers and promoters from the Council of Europe and CivilScape network, as well as by specialists from the Baltic countries who are dealing with landscape protection, management and planning on a da
Open-air conference/debate at TAPADA DAS NECESSIDADES – a large wooded park in Lisbon, with a palace ( foreign affairs ministry) and several buildings ( one of this buildings is under negotiation with Lisbon municipality to become a shared office of APAP, National Association of Historic Gardens and National Association of Ancient Homes).
The Conference/Debate THEME will be: THREE MAIN WORLDS OF LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE ACTIVITY – ACADEMY, MUNICIPALITIES AND PRIVATE OFFICES – potentialities, pro
Open Garden and Landscape: (curious and unknown gardens and landscape discovered and open to the public simultaneously in all the AIAPP Territorial Regions, initiative to celebrate April IFLA Month of Landscape)
- Piemonte: Views of landscape from the train – the Torino-Ceres line, rediscover the Lanzo valleys
Visit of the wineries Cantina Cordero di La Morra / Cantina Ceretto nelle vigne del Barolo / Fornace Carena
- Liguria: visit of the Cinque Terre (park, manufacturing companies, wineries)
Mesec krajinske arhitekture or the Month of Landscape Architecture
- an excursion to the city of Celje presumably on the 12th of April,
- a workshop on the topic of the problem of quality restoration of cultural heritage (guidelines, planning, control),
- a lecture on the topic of activities and endangerment of Krajinski park Sečoveljske soline,
- two or three other lectures of our members, of which specifics are not yet defined,
- other activities that have yet to be determined.
Landscape Architecture Month
- Regional Meeting of Landscape Architects – April 2014 (TBC, Initiative);
- Participation on the Horticulture Fair (April 2014, Discussions and lectures);
- Working visit of the past EFLA President, Fritz Auweck, April? 2014, TBC);
Spring Ball & Cocktail “10 Years Union of landscape architects in Bulgaria & World Landscape Architecture Month & IFLA EU Silver Jubilee”
Conference: Contemporary landscape architecture – trends, technologies and practise. 8th edition: Trees in the city space
Seminar Bio swimming pools, Chamber of Architects
Photography competition exhibition in Celje
Seminar Pavings in Landscape Architecture, Chamber of Architects
Retrospective of the Landscape Architecture Exhibition
Visegrad exhibition (Contemporary landscape architecture in Visegrad countries) at International Gardenia Trade Show
Lecture series “Remarkable Serbian Landscape Architects”