IFLA Europe is a not-for-profit, professional federation formed to serve the mutual interests of its landscape architect members, to promote the profession throughout Europe and to respond effectively to the many challenges of our built and non-built environment.
IFLA Europe main aims are to the promote the profession of landscape architecture at a European level, to represent the profession to the institutions of the European Union, the Council of Europe and to other pan European bodies and also to provide an active framework for spreading information about landscape architecture both within and outside the profession, with specific reference to maintaining comparably high standards of education and professional practice.
IFLA Europe collaborates with the European Council of Landscape Architecture Schools (ECLAS) and with the European Landscape Architects Students Association (ELASA) and aims to work closely with other related pan-European professional bodies, such as the Architects Council of Europe, the European Council of Town Planners and the European Council of Interior Architects.
IFLA Europe represents 34 national associations of landscape architects across Europe. Together, approximately 15,000 landscape architects are represented across Europe.
IFLA Europe head office is based in Brussels and constitutes the European Region of the International Federation of Landscape Architects (IFLA). IFLA has four regions – Americas, Asia-Pacific, Africa, Europe (a legal entity in its own right) – and therefore, offers more extensive sponsorship opportunities across the world and different continents, which may benefit the specific demands of your company or organisation.
IFLA Europe offers its partners the opportunity to showcase their business and to make valuable contacts with key decision-makers in the areas of landscape architecture, including (but not limited to) master-planning, project design, urban design, project implementation, contract administration, land management and landscape planning.
IFLA Europe has made available four unique Sponsorship Packages that allow for a range of opportunities dependent upon the level of investment sponsorship selected. These range from corporate branding on the new web site, to inclusion within weekly communications, advertisements within IFLA Europe’s publications both online and hard copy, as well as placement within the marketing of IFLA Europe’s Annual General Assembly and newsletter. Other options can be negotiated to suit particular requirements.
Sponsorship arrangements and exclusive agreements currently available by market sector are as follows:
- street furniture
- nurseries exclusive sponsor: Van den Berk Nurseries
- play equipment
- computer software packages
- computer hardware and printing packages
- drainage materials
- irrigation supplies: Hunter Industries
- tools and machinery
- sustainable technology
For any further information regarding Sponsorship agreements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
IFLA Europe EXCLUSIVE SPONSOR
Sponsor Package includes on-going branding for a comprehensive 3-year period.
The Exclusive Sponsor package is suited to those companies desiring high-level exposure throughout the year via IFLA Europe’s wide-ranging communication facilities and membership activities
- Identification of Exclusive Sponsor Logo on all marketing and promotional material issued via IFLA Europe.
- Exclusive Sponsor signage at IFLA Europe’s Annual General Assembly and ‘headline’ presence on the General Assembly programme
- Identification of Exclusive Sponsor Logo in main IFLA Europe e-publications.
- Half page editorial in one issue of IFLA Europe’s e-publications (on-line journal, year book)
- Profile on IFLA Europe website (logo in all site pages) and hyperlink to Sponsor’s site
- Access to the Member’s Area on IFLA Europe website (normally a restricted area, this permits access to a select list of landscape architects including presidents of all the national associations, senior members of the profession and to landscape architects specifically engaged in the European market)
- Opportunity to utilise IFLA Europe’s e-publications for a one-off, half-page annual announcements
- Exclusive Sponsors are invited to attend the annual seminar
- IFLA Europe Affiliate Membership is available for one Exclusive Sponsor representative
- Exclusive Sponsors will receive all IFLA Europe member communications including email broadcasts and e-publications
- Exclusive Sponsors will receive invitations to professional and social events throughout the year offering networking opportunities
- All communication will be facilitated by IFLA Europe Head Office in Brussels
IFLA Europe PREMIUM SPONSOR
Sponsor Package includes on-going branding for a comprehensive 3-year period
The Premium Sponsor package is suited to those companies desiring medium-level exposure annually via IFLA Europe’s communications and membership activities
- Identification of Premium Sponsor Logo on all marketing and promotional material issued via IFLA Europe
- Premium Sponsor Logo visibility on the General Assembly programme
- Identification of Premium Sponsor Logo in main IFLA Europe e-publications,
- Premium Sponsor Profile on IFLA Europe website (logo in all site pages) and hyperlink to Sponsor’s homepage
- Opportunity to utilise the IFLA Europe on-line Journal or Year book for a one-off, quarter page annual announcement
IFLA Europe MAIN SPONSOR
Sponsor Package includes on-going branding throughout the 3 years
The Main Sponsor package is suited to those companies desiring general exposure annually via IFLA Europe communications and membership activities
- Identification of Main Sponsor Logo on all marketing and promotional material issued through IFLA Europe
- Main Sponsor Logo visibility on the General Assembly programme
- Identification of Main Sponsor Logo in IFLA Europe e-publications
- Main Sponsor Profile on IFLA Europe website (logo in all site pages) and hyperlink to Sponsor’s homepage·
IFLA Europe STANDARD SPONSOR
Sponsor Package includes product or service promotion throughout the 1-year period
Standard sponsorship arrangements include:
- Standard Sponsor logo and hyperlink visibility on the home page of IFLA Europe website (shown in the gallery of all sponsors)
- Standard Sponsor logo and hyperlink in ‘IFLA Europe on-line Journal
- Special arrangements for occasional ‘banners’ and advertisements
Alternative benefits may be negotiated in all packages at additional charge rates
In addition IFLA Europe will consider exclusive sponsors for specific events, seminars or conferences. In each case benefits and charge rates will be negotiated separately with due regard to specific circumstances and requirements.