Agricultural University of Iceland - Faculty of Planning and Design employment opportunity Assistant Professor in the field of Planning and Landscape Architecture!
Advertise your job position with IFLA Europe!
Agricultural University of Iceland - Faculty of Planning and Design at the Agricultural University of Iceland seeks applicants to fill a full-time tenure-track position as Assistant Professor in the field of Planning and Landscape Architecture!!!
• PhD in Planning, Landscape architecture or related fields.
• Research experience related to planning and landscape architecture
• Track record of publishing his/her research in acknowledged fora and a clear vision of future research
• Experience with teaching and knowledge transfer and the will and ability to develop new approaches in this regard.
• Participation in research projects and experience in securing research funds, individually or in collaboration with others.
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
• Management experience.
For more information please visit IFLA Europe website https://iflaeurope.eu/index.php/site/general/job-adverts or contact
Sigríður Kristjánsdóttir, Head of the Faculty of Planning and design, email@example.com or
Gudmunda Smaradottir, HR & Quality Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is the 17 January 2022