EILO Best Projects Award 2021 is now open for entry!
After having to deal with COVID and its social and economic effects over the past year, it feels good to be able to look ahead again.
Currently EILO is working on making the EILO education tool accessible in the autumn and preparations for the EILO excursion next spring will begin soon.
For now we are very pleased to announce that our bi-annual competition for Best Interior Landscaping Projects is open for entry and we invite you all to submit your projects!
The Awards are a celebration and a showcase of all that our sector has to offer.
Our theme for 2021 is: ‘make the office feel like home’
Projects completed between 1 January 2019 and 31 December 2020 will be eligible to compete for a Gold, Silver and Bronze award in four categories: Stand Alone,
Vertical Green, Green Interior and Artificial Green. Entries will be judged by an international jury.
- Open for all Interior Landscaping projects, also for companies that are not a member of EILO.
- Projects were finalised between January 1st 2019 and December 31, 2020.
- The project has to be indoor and long term
The jury will look at the pictures and description and extra material (if present) and will give notes on the following aspects:
- Scope, realisation, practicability, innovation and value for customer/end user
- Visual impact, originality, overall design, unity, balance, creativity.
- Construction: quality, finish, special features, dealing with obstacles and the way problems were solved,
- Balance of planting and hard landscaping.
- Design, colour, texture, balance, concept of planting
- Environmental aspects
- Positive effects on the indoor environment.
Furthermore,the general audience will be given the opportunity to vote for an overall Public Award.
The awards will be presented early December in Lyon, France.
Closing date for submitting your projects is October 15.
Wishing you a great summer and we are much looking forward to your entries!
For more information please visit EILO Best Project Award 2021