Green Deal Funding Alert
1. Call for proposals on ‘Biodiversity Climate Nexus Fund’
The European Parliament has launched a call for proposals for a pilot project that provides insight in current offsetting and climate certification schemes, including certified carbon removals in the EU and in the EU Emissions Trading System, and explores how the benefit of such systems, for biodiversity conservation and restoration can be secured or increased.
The selected pilot project which helps identify best practices and good quality certification schemes to avoid negative impacts on biodiversity and increased co-benefits will be awarded 250 000€.
Deadline: 30 June 2023 at 23:59 CET (Brussels).
More information here.
2. Call for proposals on Nature conservation, Environmental protection and Climate actions under the EU Life programme 2023
Several types of projects can be submitted:
Deadline: 6 September 2023
- Circular economy, resources from Waste, Air, Water, Soil, Noise, Chemicals, Bauhaus
- Nature governance
- Nature and biodiversity
- Environment Governance
Deadline: 21 September 2023
Deadline: 5 September 2023 at 17.00 (Brussels time)
- Environment plans and strategies: on Circular Economy, Waste, Water and Air
- Climate Action plans and strategies: on Energy, Energy Efficiency, Adaptation (including regional strategies), urban community-based action plans pioneering the transition to a low carbon the transition to a low carbon and/or climate resilient society, and industry
- : Nature & Biodiversity and Circular Economy & Quality of Life
Deadline: 27 July 2023 at 17.00 (Brussels time)
- Nature & Biodiversity and Circular Economy & Quality of Life
- Vehicle-to-grid (V2G) integration – Development of national incentivising framework for the integration of Electric Vehicles as home / building energy storage, in energy communities and in national grids
- Implementation of the Ecodesign, Energy labelling and Tyre labelling policy
- Projects to support Bauhaus, the Phoenix initiative and the Emerald Network
Deadline: 7 September 2023 at 17.00 (Brussels time)
3. Call for proposals for key cross-border EU Energy Infrastructure project
CINEA is launching a new call for the Connecting European Facility - Energy for key cross-border EU energy infrastructure projects included on the 5th list of Projects of Common Interest (PCIs), to be co-financed through grants worth 750 million EUR from the EU budget.
Deadline: 5 September 2023
More information on the call will be provided during CEF Energy Virtual Info day on 12 May 2023.
4. First call for proposals under the EU Renewable Energy Financing Mechanism : Finland
The call supports new solar photovoltaic located in Finland with a minimum capacity of 5 MW and a maximum of 100 MW.
More information here.
Deadline: 27 September 2023
Fill the Green Deal profiles survey to receive tailored Green Deal Funding Alerts !
For any question, do not hesitate to get in touch with our Green Deal team at email@example.com.