IFLA Europe January edition of Newsletter is out!
IFLA Europe JANUARY 2022 Newsletter is out! Read the latest news from IFLA Europe and landscape architecture profession;
News from IFLA EUROPE:
- IFLA Europe School Recognition Panel recognises 2 Landscape Architecture programmes in Belgium Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech, ISIa Gembloux and La Cambre-Horta Faculty of Architecture and 2 Landscape Architecture programmes in NMBU Norway!
- Report from the meeting of the Council of Europe Steering Committee for Culture, Heritage and Landscape (CDCPP) 8-9 December 2021!
- Spanish translation of 2021 IFLA Europe Resolution ‘Landscape Here and Now’!
- IFLA Europe Agricultural Landscapes Working Group translated brochure ‘Caring for Agricultural Landscapes’ to French, Italian, Spanish, Greek and German!
- Memorandum of Understanding signed with UNISCAPE!
News from our Members:
- AEP Spain – Looking back at the AEP Congress and IFLA Europe General Assembly
- Landscape Institute webinar: “Planting Design for Landscape Architects”, 27 January 2022
News from our Sponsors:
- News from our Sponsor: Punto Design!
- VESTRE becomes new IFLA Europe Sponsor!
News from IFLA World and Regions:
- 2022 IFLA World Council and Congress Korea
- Call for Sir Geoffrey Jellicoe Award extended until 15 February!
- IFLA Africa: AJLA Call for abstracts: Edible Landscapes Issue 03 April 2022
- New World Economic Forum Report ‘BiodiverCities by 2030’!
- Call for 2nd edition of New European Bauhaus Prizes!
Full Newsletter is available at IFLA Europe Newsletter January 2022