IFLA Europe March 2021 Newsletter is out!
News from IFLA EUROPE:
- IFLA Europe Report for the Council of Europe ‘Urban landscapes and climate change: the contribution of Landscape Architects to improve the quality of life’
- SoGreen Symposium 30 April 2021!
- New European Bauhaus Collective (NEBC) official partner of the EC New European Bauhaus Initiative!
- InnoLAND: Impact of Sustainability Development Goals and EU Policies on Landscape Architecture Profession and Education
- Europe joins EEB in call for delivery of EU Strategy for a Sustainable Built Environment!
News from our members
- Call for 2020 Pecha Kucha – by 31 March 2021!
- SA Sweden: 2020 Pecha Kucha from Sweden
- DL Denmark: 2020 Pecha Kucha from Denmark: “Lynetteholm in Copenhagen. Which footprints in the Landscape?”
- HALA Hungary: Workshop ‘Cultural Landscape - Heritage - Ecology’ online on 30 March 2021!
- UPAS Serbia: 9th International Landscape Architecture Exhibition Call for Applications - deadline 15 April!
- BSLA/FSAP Switzerland Newsletter is out!
- MARK Finland: The winner of the international idea competition for Lentoasemanpuisto in Malmi is Crossing Horizons
- APAP Portugal Newsletter is out!
News from IFLA and IFLA Regions:
- IFLA marks International Women’s Day 8 March!
- IFLA and ASLA announce renewed commitment!
- IFLA Call for Chair of IFLA Awards Working Group
- Newsletter from IFLA Africa!
- “The Julia Tree” - Growing hope, jobs, justice, and peace around the world and on Africa’s Great Green Wall – call by IFLA Africa President Carey Duncan
News from our Partners and Observers:
- BDLA Digital Landscape Architecture Conference – Call for Posters!
- BDLA Call “Shaping the future, studying landscape architecture”
- UNESCO-Greece Melina Mercouri International Prize for the Safeguarding and Management of Cultural Landscapes – apply before 30 April 2021!
- Europa Nostra: launch of the European Cultural Heritage Green Paper community-led digital inventory and assessment of public spaces
- UN-Habitat: City-wide public space assessment toolkit: A guide to community-led digital inventory and assessment of public spaces
- LE:Notre online lectures!
- “Gardens, Landscape, and Nature’s Genius” by Gilles Clément now available in English!
- ICLEI - New book inspires uptake of nature-based solutions