IFLA Europe March 2022 Newsletter
News from IFLA
- ‘Green cities – sustainable cities’ – hybrid conference organised by PHALA Greece and IFLA Europe 2 April 2022 10.30 EEST
- IFLA EUROPE announced patronage to LAND AWARD - Nature and Artifice, the International Landscape award!
News from our Members:
- ABAJP/BVTL Belgium: Welcome our new Delegate from Belgium Ann Voets!
- News from AEP Spain! - AEP Newsletter http://aepaisajistas.org/2022/03/
- Swedish Architects: Nominees for the Landscape Architecture Award!
- NLA Norway Annual Meeting 29 April 2022!
- Danish Landscape Architects Association: English version of Circular Economy brochure is out!
- FFP Palmares du Paysage 2022!
- BSLA/FSAP Switzerland newsletter is out BSLA/FSAP Journal 3
News from our Sponsors:
- Hunter Industries: IRRIGATION on GREEN ROOFS? A Look at Green Roof Irrigation for Traditional Irrigation Professionals
- Vestre: Re-Connect - New Inspiration Book and Product Catalogue from VESTRE!
News from IFLA World and Regions:
- 2022 IFLA World Congress team newsletter is out https://www.ifla2022korea.com/!
- IFLA Africa Newsletter is out!
- IFLA Asia Pacific Region webinar: ‘Living with tsunami: extreme water resilient rural landscapes’ 31 March 2022!
News from our Partners:
- ELASA annual meeting, 14-22 August 2022 in Rapperswil, Switzerland “Transforming Landscapes”!
- IFLA Europe provides patronage to Land Award – Nature and Artifice!
- Urgent need to adapt to massive impacts of climate change highlighted in latest IPCC report!
For full MARCH Newsletter please visit https://mailchi.mp/7b4f678ed11c/ifla-europe-march-2022-newsletter?e=[UNIQID]