IFLA Europe Newsletter DECEMBER 2021!
IFLA Europe DECEMBER 2021 Newsletter Summary:
News from IFLA EUROPE:
- IFLA Europe wishes you successful and a happy New Year 2022!
- Message from IFLA Europe President Katerina Gkoltsiou!
- IFLA Europe published Position Paper on the Role of Landscape Architects in Circular Economy!
- IFLA Europe President Katerina Gkoltsiou participated in UNESCO World Heritage City Lab-Water 15-16 December 2021!
- 2021 IFLA Europe Resolution “Everyday Landscapes” - call to IFLA Europe members to widely promote this important document!
- IFLA Europe Resolution translated by
- Polish National Association SAK!
- Russian National Association ALAROS!
- Danish National Association DL!
All translations are available on IFLA Europe website under IFLA Europe Resolution menu https://iflaeurope.eu/index.php/site/ifla-europe-key-documents
News from our Members:
- ALAROS Russia XII Russian National Prize for Landscape Architecture winners!
- AsoP Romania Conference 8-9 December 2021!
- Danish Landscape Architects DL: Remiseparken by BOGL wins Danish Landscape Architecture Award 2021
- Newsletter from our Danish National Association DL Denmark!
- Newsletter from Swiss National Association BSLA/FSAP Switzerland!
- Newsletter from our French National Association FFP France!
News from IFLA World and IFLA Regions
- IFLA Africa Newsletter https://us3.campaign-archive.com/?u=94c99d0cdc65c780471f38eaf&id=66d91847ef
- 2022 IFLA World Congress, 31 August – 2 September 2022, Gwangju, Korea
For full December Newsletter, please visit https://iflaeurope.eu/index.php/site/newsletters