IFLA World Call for Landscape Images - deadline 30 June!
Call for submissions: An open call for submissions of landscape images is open to landscape architects from across the globe.
For its 75th anniversary IFLA is producing a green book that will also contain several landscape typologies. IFLA is calling for submissions from landscape architects and allied professions across the globe to submit photographs of landscapes from your regions. So if you have landscape images whether they be a project you’ve done, somewhere you visited or somewhere much more local to you, we want to see them and we want to publish them in the 75th anniversary green book.
This is an open call for landscape architects, archeologists, architects, photographers and other allied professions to submit up to 3-5 images of any typology of landscapes, e.g designed landscapes, natural landscapes, historic sites, urban landscapes, agricultural landscapes, cultural landscapes, mixed landscapes.
Images that are selected will be published in the 75th anniversary green book. Images will also appear online on the website for promotional purposes. We want you to send your best images. We want work from both emerging and established professionals.
Image Submission Requirements
● Entries may be shot on digital or film
● Film images must be submitted digitally
● Choose up to 3 images, 72 ppi is fine. Work will be displayed in various sizes. (Please note if selected you will be asked to submit images at 300ppi and 3000 Pixels minimum) 3000px minimum on the long edge, 4000px recommended.
● JPEG files only, max file size 8MB
● No borders or watermarks.
● Entries must be wholly the original work of the entrant and under their sole ownership.
● RAW files must be available for verification in later stages.
● In the rare case that your RAW files are unavailable or you did not capture the image in RAW format, and your images reach the final stages, then we will ask for additional images from the shoot as an additional form of proof.
● Anyone submitting film images will be contacted later about verification.
● You should also submit an accompanying description with your images. This description is entirely up to you and can consist of just a few words or be up to 200 words long.
Project Submission Requirements
Projects should be submitted together as a collection of between 3 and 5 images.
Each individual image that forms part of the project should follow the individual image submission requirements above.
● Photos should be submitted with filename numbering in the order you wish them to appear (if this matters).
● You should also submit an accompanying description with your images. This description is entirely up to you and can consist of just a few words or be up to 200 words long. It should be written for a non-photography literate viewer.
Name your image file with your name and location e.g JohnSmith_Nigeria
Please tell us your name and nationality and/or where you reside (these will be displayed along with your selected images.)
Deadline for submission: June 30th 2023
Selected images announced: July 15th 2023
Submit your images to: email@example.com