InnoLAND Landscape Architecture Summer School 5-9 September 2022 organised by Vilnius Technical Faculty of Architecture
InnoLAND Landscape Architecture Summer School will take place 5-9 September 2022 and is organised by Vilnius Technical Faculty of Architecture
As a part of InnoLAND project, Vilnius Technical Faculty of Architecture is organising multiplier event in Nida 5-9 September 2022 which will gather students and teachers from partner organisations as well as future students, professionals from landscape architecture related professions and employers of landscape architects.
The aims of the event:
• Present the outputs and outcomes of the project;
• Increase visibility of landscape architecture education availability in Lithuania;
• Enroll students in landscape architecture studies at VGTU;
• Engage business as places for internship;
• Engage professionals from LA related professions willing to re-skill;
• Demonstrate the quality of the project outputs to accreditation bodies;
• Mobilise government and stakeholders to implement CTF.
InnoLAND event in Vilnius will include a presentation about the project outputs: landscape architecture study programme developed by the team of international professionals, learning opportunities of bachelor and master levels at VGTU, placement opportunities in landscape architecture offices across Europe, and diploma recognition perspectives in the EU. The multiplier event will scale the results of summer school embodying all project outputs in practice.