National Symposium on the implementation of the Council of Europe Landscape Convention in Hungary 21 October 2021
Intended for States which have or have not yet ratified the Convention, the national/regional Symposiums on the Council of Europe Landscape Convention generate debate on the subject of landscape and policies relating to the landscape.
Symposium is organised under the auspices of the Presidency of Hungary of the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europ.
Moderator: Mrs Krisztina KINCSES, National representative on the Council of Europe Landscape Convention, Hungary
- Session I – LANDCAPE CHARACTER OF HUNGARY ‒ Achievements
- PHOTO EXHIBITION – Selection of photos of „Magical Hungary”
- Session II – LANDSCAPE MONITORING ‒ Good practices from Europe
- Discussion on landscape monitoring
- Launch of an interactive instrument: “Landscape analyst –interactive landscape layout”