Vote for the New European Bauhaus Prizes 2022 by 16 May 2022!
You can now vote for your favorite projects and ideas! The voting will be open until the 16th of May at 18:00 CET.
Two awards will be given to the winners of the public voting, one in each Strand:
A. Awards for completed projects, and
B. Rising Stars for concepts and ideas of people under 30 years old.
Please read the instructions carefully as you can submit your vote only once:
- Everyone is allowed to submit their vote only once. For this reason, we will ask you to verify your email address.
- In order to vote, click on the ‘I vote for my favourite projects’ button below and insert your email address.
- You will receive an email with a verification link. If you have not received the email, please check your SPAM folder.
- Once you click on the link, you will be redirected to the voting page.
- When casting your vote, you can choose up to 3 applications per strand. In order to submit your vote, you must indicate at least 1 finalist in each strand.
- Once you have selected all chosen projects, click on the ‘Submit choices’ button in the bottom of the page, and follow the last instructions to confirm your votes.
In each strand, the projects are divided into four thematic categories.
To see a short description of each category, hover on the icon. For more details about the categories, strands and general rules of the NEB Prizes 2022, see the .
For more information on the New European Bauhaus Prizes 2022: https://europa.eu/new-european-bauhaus/2022-prizes_en
Keep spreading the word! Find here visuals and messages to be shared on social media.
For any inquiry about the application process, please send an email to: email@example.com
There are 52 finalist applications, selected following an evaluation by external experts.