Senior Landscape Architect at Transport Infrastructure Ireland, Dublin, Republic of Ireland. The work involves
- Design and Construction including transport infrastructure corridors such as motorways and roads in general and in particular of Metro, Tramway and Tramstop environments.
- Landscape character Assessment of Urban, Peri-Urban and Rural environments
- Analysis of Landscape impacts and design of mitigation strategies for major (and minor) infrastructure projects.
- Preparation of drawings and documents for the design, construction and management of Hard and Soft Landscape contracts for transport infrastructure generally.
- Irish Delegate to International Federation of Landscape Architects (IFLA) and the European Foundation of Landscape Architects (EFLA)
- Vice President (Education)of International Federation of Landscape Architects (IFLA Europe )from January 2012 to October 2015.
- President of the Irish Landscape Institute (ILI) from e May 2013 to September 2015. Honorary Secretary at ILI (2012 to 2008) and have been a Council Member of the Institute since 2005.
- Member of the ICOMOS Ireland National Scientific Committee on Cultural Landscapes. Chair of the ICOMOS Ireland World Heritage Reflective Working Group.